Asset Finance explained
Purchasing new machinery or replacing existing equipment? We can help you find the Asset Finance option that is right for you.
- access to a high standard of equipment that you might not be able to afford otherwise
- interest rates on monthly instalments are usually fixed
- typically less risky compared to bank loans – if you can’t make payments you’ll lose the asset but not, for example, your home
- the leasing company carries the risk if the equipment fails or breaks down
- as long as you pay regularly, the agreement can’t be cancelled
- it’s widely available
Finpoint is staffed with impartial finance experts that speak your language and are always ready to walk you through the pro’s and con’s of each option before you proceed. Decide without any pressure, safe in the knowledge you got the best funding solution for your business.
Make one simple application to find the right funding for your business
Looking for unbiased advice?
Finpoint is designed to help your business find the most suitable finance option. The use of our platform is completely free for companies and their advisors.
Our expert support team is ready to help and answer any questions you have while preparing your finance project.
Watch our short video to learn more about Finpoint or feel free to visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.