Business Loans explained
A business loan is a very flexible way to fund a range of projects. With our platform, we can help you find and compare the leading lenders easily.
In addition to repaying the amount you are borrowing, you will need to pay interest subject to the following considerations:
- the length of the loan
- the total amount you borrow
- whether the loan is ‘secured’ – e.g. if you own your home and agree to transfer ownership to the loan provider if you don’t keep up your payments
- unlike overdrafts, loans are not repayable on demand – this means you can plan ahead more reliably for the whole term (often between 1 and 5 years)
- loans can be tied in with the lifetime of the equipment or other assets you are looking to purchase with the amount you are borrowing
- you won’t have to give the lender a percentage of your profits or a share in your company
Finpoint is staffed with impartial finance experts that speak your language and are always ready to walk you through the pro’s and con’s of each option before you proceed. Decide without any pressure, safe in the knowledge you got the best funding solution for your business.
Make one simple application to find the right funding for your business
Looking for unbiased advice?
Finpoint is designed to help your business find the most suitable finance option. The use of our platform is completely free for companies and their advisors.
Our expert support team is ready to help and answer any questions you have while preparing your finance project.
Watch our short video to learn more about Finpoint or feel free to visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.