We’ve partnered with Cashplus, to help businesses to get cashback on their business card expenses through their.
If you want to get something back when buying stock, materials, or when just paying any other bills and expenses, we can help.
We’ve teamed up with leading Business Bank Cashplus, to give Finpoint customers 1% cashback on their card purchases*
Simply open a Business Bank Account with Cashplus and earn cashback whenever you spend on the card.
A great way to manage spend & expenses
- Order additional cards for staff
- Categorise your transactions & view spend reports
- Receipt capture feature
- Connects to all leading accountancy packages (Xero, QuickBooks, Sage etc)
Get something back, just by spending
- Earn up to £1,000 a month in cashback
- Cashback is earned monthly on the first £100,000 of eligible card spend
- Simply spend on your Cashplus Bank card to start earning
Get this offer
- Special offer for Finpoint customers – cashback and the refund of the first year’s fee are not available directly with Cashplus Bank
- Apply using the links on this page to make sure that you receive this special offer
- During the application, select ‘Pay Later’ when asked to pay the first year’s fee of £69 (you will not be charged for this).
Use it however, works for you
No need to switch from your Bank, the Cashplus Bank Account can be used alongside any other Business Account or Credit Cards that you already have.
Whether you just want to use your Cashplus Bank Account for occasional expenses and purchases, or if you want to use it as your main Business Bank Account, it’s a great way to earn something back. Cashplus are a regulated bank and have been providing financial services for over 15 years, with over 150,000 small businesses already benefiting from their hassle-free approach to Business Accounts, with FSCS protection and smart banking tools to keep your money safe.
*Terms apply: Cashback cannot be earned on cash advances, quasi-cash transactions, gambling, Government payments (including HMRC), ATM withdrawals, balance transfers, interest, fees and charges, non-member payment service provider payments, and non card payments. The 1% Cashback is limited to the first £100,000 of eligible card purchases each calendar month. Terms and Conditions apply, including applicants being resident in the UK & aged 18+ and, if relevant, businesses being based in the UK. Advanced Payment Solutions Limited (APS) provides credit facilities subject to approval and affordability, and where accounts continue to meet APS credit criteria. APS is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the PRA. Our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 671140.