Tech, knowledge, and expertise: Overseas payments made simple for SMEs.
We’ve partnered with Lumon, an overseas payments provider who may be able to help meet your currency needs.
- 21 YEARS OF RESULTS-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE
- OVER 96,000 PAYMENTS MADE GLOBALLY
- ENABLING PAYMENTS IN OVER 58 CURRENCIES
- AUTHORISED BY THE FCA AS AN ELECTRONIC MONEY INSTITUTION
Our partner’s goal is to make yours a reality
Are you a business looking to make your goals a reality? Whatever they are, our partner will work with you to create a strategy that suits your risk appetite. You can do this online, or through their team of highly skilled experts.
Our partner solutions
Our partner’s overseas hedging strategies allow businesses to lock in future exchange rates through financial contracts that protect them from unexpected market fluctuations. The extent to which you hedge your position depends on the level of risk you’re exposed to and seeking protection from.
Our partner will help you choose the right solutions for your business. You can select from a variety of solutions or a combination of solutions depending on your overseas payments strategy.
- Spot Contracts
- Forward Contracts
- Market Orders
- Bulk Payments
When it comes to putting together a plan, our partner will take things step-by-step
- Our partner will begin by getting an understanding of your business and its overseas payments requirements
- Our partner will develop a bespoke overseas payments strategy, set goals, and agree on rates with you
- Our partner will work with you to choose the right solutions
- Our partner will carry out your overseas payments strategy, reporting back regularly to you on performance
- Our partner will work with you to make ongoing adjustments to your strategy, responding to changes in market conditions or your business needs
*Terms apply: Lumon Pay Ltd (“LPL”), trading as Lumon, is a company registered in England with its registered address at Building 1, Chalfont Park, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9 0BG. LPL is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Electronic Money Institution (FRN: 902022).